tiistai 4. tammikuuta 2011

Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana


Tämän myssyn annoin joululahjaksi hyvälle ystävälleni, parhaalle naapurilleni, Nobukolle.  Tämä on paitsi joululahja, myös vastalahja Nobukon tekemistä hiustenleikkauksista :) Pipo menee samaan osoitteeseen kuin aiemmin tekemäni Mas que nada.

This beanie is a christmas present for my dear friend and best neighbour, Nobuko. This beanie is also a "payment" for many haircuts she has done for me :) This beanie goes to the same place as Mas que nada -beanie I made before (for her daughter). Thank you for everything dear Nobuko!

Lanka: Canadian Wool (100% villaa, wool)
Koukku: 8

Name of the beanie and a song for it:
Smap: Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana ("Maailman ainoa kukkanen") .
Last summer before we moved to Japan, I took an intensive course for Japanese language. Our teacher played this song every time and we had to sing along.. And now, living here I hear this song still every week! They play this in radio, stores, where ever.. Quite popular song it seems.. Japanese Backstreet boys ;) Not very my style of music, but I just need to share this with you :)

2 kommenttia:

Rilla, kirjoitti...

Kaunis pipo.

Milla kirjoitti...

Kiitos Rilla.